[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Free Streaming for No Name Calling Week 1/18-1/22

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:51:41 EST 2016

[http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/i/E3/8AC/58D/165000/csfinal/gs_logo_hor_big_tag_color.jpg]

Free Streaming for No Name Calling Week 1/18-1/22

[http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/i/E3/8AC/58D/165000/csfinal/NNCW16.gif]

GroundSpark is proud to partner with the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network for No Name Calling Week<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-r/> 2016. To help create safe schools free of name-calling, bullying and bias, we’re offering FREE STREAMING of all of our Respect for All Project films<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-y/>during the entire month of January!
Click here<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-j/> to sign-up!
Our free streams allow you to preview five highly acclaimed documentaries, each crafted for targeted age groups.  Straightlaced<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-t/>—How Gender's Got Us All Tied Up<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-i/> , Let’s Get Real<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-d/>, It's Elementary—Talking About Gay Issues in School, It's Still Elementary<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-h/> and That's a Family!<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-k/>
We’re also offering a 25% discount<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-u/> on the full-quality DVDs + curriculum guides or educational streaming licenses of these films throughout the month (Use discount code NNCW16when you place your order<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-x/>)
Whether you’re an educator, student, or other kind of school leader, these films are excellent resources for organizing transformative events in your community during No Name-Calling Week, January 18th to the 22nd, and beyond.
GLSEN and GroundSpark are long-time partners in promoting respect for all in our schools. GLSEN connects teachers and students with the tools they need to make a difference, and when used leading up to and during No Name-Calling Week, these powerful films can help foster respectful dialogue around issues of bias and bullying.”
                                                          –Eliza Byard, Executive Director, GLSEN
Help us spread the word about this amazing opportunity! Share the news on Facebook and Twitter or pass this email along to a friend who works with youth.
Learn more<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-m/> about these outstanding films and curriculum guides. Together we can expand this inspiring tradition and continue to work towards ending name-calling and bullying in our schools!

[Rounded Rectangle: Like]
[Rounded Rectangle: Tweet]
[Rounded Rectangle: Share]
[Rounded Rectangle: Forward]

[http://i8.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/04-broadsheet/imgf/facebook-sf.png]<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-c/>[http://i9.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/04-broadsheet/imgf/twitter-sf.png]<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-q/>[http://i10.cmail20.com/static/eb/master/04-broadsheet/imgf/youtube-sf.png]<http://groundspark.cmail20.com/t/i-l-ihdhtkt-dultihtlu-a/>
GroundSpark
4104 24th Street, Suite 2013
San Francisco, CA 94114
USA
www.groundspark.org<http://www.groundspark.org>
info at groundspark.org<mailto:info at groundspark.org>

If you no longer wish to hear from us, we'll take you off our list.