[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Log and Evaluation

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:51:24 EST 2016

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Attached is a log that you will use to keep track of your hours as you begin or continue your practicum and internship experiences for the spring 2016 semester.

I have also attached the evaluation that your supervisor will need to complete at the end of the semester.

As a reminder, you are to complete this evaluation with your supervisor or review it with him or her and then provide it directly to your professor.  There should always be an ongoing dialogue around your performance and your log of hours.

Your professor will inform you when he or she requires that you submit your evaluation and log of hours.
Both need to be completed and signed by your on-site supervisor by the end of the semester in order to receive a grade!

Let me know if you have any questions!

I wish everyone a wonderful semester on their practicum and internships!

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]