[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Bilingual School Counselor Position

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Wed Jan 13 16:25:44 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Erika Jackson <erika.jackson at nyu.edu<mailto:erika.jackson at nyu.edu>>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Subject: Bilingual School Counselor Position
To: MA Counseling Programs <macounseling at lists.nyu.edu<mailto:macounseling at lists.nyu.edu>>

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out as I am seeking to fill a bilingual school counselor position at my school.
Pan American International H.S.
At Monroe serves students who have been in the country for four years or less. Our students are all Spanish speaking and come from different countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Ecuador, Columbia, Mexico etc...

Our focus is to help student strengthen their native language skills to  transition to the English language. Please have interested candidates send
their resume and cover letter as soon as possible.We are part of the International Network and you can learn more about our teaching model at the link below:
http://internationalsnps.org/

Samson Pena spena at paihsmonroe.org<mailto:spena at paihsmonroe.org>

Erika Y. Jackson
Graduate Student Advisor

Department of Applied Psychology
NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development
246 Greene Street | 715W
New York | NY 10003

212 998 5604
http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/appsych/

To Schedule an Appointment Click here.<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUNIWnVWUk5zc3RGfGRlZmF1bHR8MWNmZjc1YjZiM2FkZWJhOTc3MjcyNjQyOTI1ZTg4ODE>

Notice: This email and attached files (if any) are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, protected by law or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the named addressee or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and delete all copies of this email from your system.

This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties. We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager, School of Education
LIU Brooklyn
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Room #401
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email – Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu>
Phone – 718.488.1055
Fax – 718. 488.3472