[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Register for the 2016 Winter Roundtable ­ Early Registration Rates end Jan 15

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Jan 7 12:26:32 EST 2016

[33rd Winter Roundtable]
________________________________

[Cultural Competence in the Digital World]<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/4345/5/>

You're invited to join us for the next Winter Roundtable Conference!

The 2016 conference theme is: "Cultural Competence in the Digital World: Trending #Apps, #Games, and #SocialMedia"

The Winter Roundtable will continue its tradition of bringing together scholars, practitioners, researches, social change agents, and students interested in the intersections between race, ethnicity, social class, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, and religious affiliation in psychology and education.

Save the Dates - February 26 -27, 2016
Registration available now

Take advantage of the reduced fees by registering early:
- Student non-credit: $125.00
- Professional non-credit: $225.00

Click here to register for the 2016 Winter Roundtable<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/6997/6/>

Have you "Liked" us on Facebook?

The Winter Roundtable Conference now has a Facebook page! We're hoping you'll not only "Like" our page, but you'll visit often to share your stories about conference(s) you may have attended.

- What conference topics resonated or impacted you?
- Were you a conference presenter?
- Do you have conference photos you'd like to share?

We'll be sure to share conference news and announcements, as well as polls and questions.

[Like us on Facebook]<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/7337/7/>
________________________________

Follow us on Twitter! @TC_Roundtable<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/7338/8/>

The Winter Roundtable now has a Twitter page! Please follow us to learn more about our upcoming conference!

Tweet us about topics and current events related to the conference theme.

[Follow us on Twitter]<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/7338/9/>

________________________________

Connect with the Winter Roundtable on Linked In <https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/7339/10/>

[Connect with us on LinkedIn]<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/7339/11/>

________________________________

Contact Us

Email: roundtable at tc.columbia.edu<mailto:roundtable at tc.columbia.edu>

Telephone: (212) 678-4111

Disability Services
Please pre-register if you would like the Roundtable to provide accommodations for individuals with visual or hearing impairments.

Individuals with disabilities are invited to request reasonable accommodations including, but not limited to sign language interpretation, Braille or large print materials, and a campus map of accessible features.

Address these requests to the Office of Access and Services for Individuals with Disabilities at (212) 678-3689<tel:%28212%29%20678-3689>, keller at tc.edu<mailto:keller at tc.edu>, or Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services at (212) 678-3853<tel:%28212%29%20678-3853> V/TTY, rgf2104 at tc.columbia.edu<mailto:rgf2104 at tc.columbia.edu>.

While every effort will be made to fulfill all requests for reasonable accommodations regardless of when these requests are made, making requests by February 1st will ensure that accommodations will be provided.

This email was sent by roundtable at tc.columbia.edu<mailto:roundtable at tc.columbia.edu> | Unsubscribe<https://listserv.tc.columbia.edu/t/2177704/14049416/4263/12/?f566cc7b=MTQwNDk0MTYuODc0MzAwYzZmNzQ3NWNjMjQwNjc3N2QwZjBmZjQzNWM%3d&e5e2987d=MjE3NzcwNA%3d%3d&3e076d18=ZWxsZW4uc2hvcnRAbGl1LmVkdQ%3d%3d&c73c8e04=c3RldmVsaXN0&x=14cb28b1>

Teachers College - Winter Roundtable | Teachers College | Winter Roundtable |
525 West 120th Street | New York | NY | 10027