[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Summer 2016 Registration Update

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:19:52 EST 2016

Dear Students,

The Summer registration process is will be open on Tuesday March 1st, 2016. As in the past, registration can be completed online through your MYLIU account or in person at 9 Hanover Place. You will receive another email when Fall registration is available after spring break.

* A Few Important Reminders...
If you have any holds on your account: financial, health or academic; you will not be able to register for classes ONLINE. Registration can only be done in person if you have a hold;you can view if you have a hold through your MYLIU account. If you have a finanical hold, you will need to come into my office for a registration card and then take it to Enrollment Services for processing.

  *
If you have INCs or an F for more than a semester; you will not be able to move forward until these issues are taken care. Therefore, if you fall within this category, you must come in to meet with me prior to registering for classes.

  *
Keep in mind that being an active participant in your educational process means checking your LIU account, transcript and degree audit to make sure your information, grades, etc. are all correct.  This will give you time to fix things if need be in a timely manner.

  *   Available courses can be found through the online course directory at: https://webapps.liu.edu/courseschedules/schedules.aspx?campus=B.

  *
Permission codes are available for students who meet the prerequisite guidelines for online registration and course progression. Permission can also be granted for certain courses with faculty coordinators' approval.

Counseling & School Psychology Faculty Coordinators are:
Christy Mulligan

School Psychology- Graduate

Christy.mulligan at liu.edu<mailto:Christy.mulligan at liu.edu>

718- 780-4016

Ellen Short

Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling & Bilingual School Counseling - Graduate

Ellen.short at liu.edu<mailto:Jay.shuttleworth at liu.edu>

718- 488-3358

Kiran Arora

Marriage & Family Therapy - Graduate

Kiran.arora at liu.edu<mailto:Kiran.arora at liu.edu>

718-780-4044

Any questions or concerns, my contact information is below.

My Office Hours are:
Mondays - Thursdays10:30am-6:00pm
Friday 9:30am-5pm

Zalika

"If you're not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you're determined to learn, No one can stop you." - Anonymous

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>