[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Feb 25 14:42:29 EST 2016

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a fall internship placement, please see below.

You are to indicate in your email which specific program within OHEL you are looking to be placed at (clinic, residential, day program, etc...).  This requires that you research a little about the organization to see what services are offered.

If you are looking for a summer II practicum placement, although the organization seems to only be interested in interns, I would still advocate for yourself and explain that the summer II session is short and requires similar hours as the internship does in the fall.  If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Families                OHEL Children's Home and family services                        Elise Levy      Coordinator of Human Resources  Elise_Levy at ohelfamily.org       718-686-3102    Email Contact Cover Letter and Resume   Accepts Interns. Apply in Feb/March for Fall 2016-Spring 2017

Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Phone 718.780.4087
Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]