[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Exciting News- Ireland Summer Opportunity

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Apr 29 12:48:19 EDT 2016

Dear Students,

On behalf of Bridge Education Abroad Institute (BEAI), there will be a summer program in Ireland. The institute plans short programs all across the world, to provide students with unique opportunities to experience different political cultures while strengthening their leadership and diplomacy skills.

Since 2012, their programs draw a diverse group of students together from all over the world to discuss pressing global issues while exchange cultural values. In a rapidly globalizing world, we believe these experiences are invaluable to the success of students in the global job market

For the 4th year in a row, they have one program scheduled in Dublin, Ireland during July 26th - August 5th. This program will include lectures from experienced professors and guest speakers from all over the globe. A few of our professors include:

·  Prof. Dr. Magdalena Staniek - SPIRE Program at University College Dublin

·         Teaching Topics: Political parties; electoral systems; legislative politics; European Union; research methods

·  Dr. Peter John McLoughlin -  Queens University, Belfast.

·         PhD from Queens University Belfast

·         Teaching Topics: The politics of deeply divided societies; political violence, terrorism and security; Irish/Northern Ireland politics; the politics of the devolved UK

*Many more speakers will teach than listed. All Ireland lectures will be held at Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork.

The students will enrich their knowledge of Ireland's history, international politics, and economics while also enjoying travel to famous and historic places. Students are encouraged to get to know one another and share cultural values through planned social events.

 Ireland

·         A tour of the Dáil (Irish Parliament)

·         Field trip to Blarney Castle

·         City of Lahinch

·         Cliffs of Moher (Ireland's most popular attraction) and more

Even with the summer close at hand, there are still plenty of students still figuring out their plans for the upcoming break. We hope you will consider recognition of our institute as an option if you are looking for international opportunities.

For further information, you can contact: info at beainstitute.org<mailto:info at beainstitute.org>

Ireland: www.beainstitute.org/beai/ireland<http://www.beainstitute.org/beai/ireland>
Benjamin Doherty
President | Ben.Doherty at beainstitute.org<mailto:Ben.Doherty at beainstitute.org> |+1 (941) 302-0483
www.BEAInstitute.org<http://www.beainstitute.org/> |2750 Stickney Point Road, Sarasota, FL 34231

[BEA2]
We value our students. In 2015 BEA pledges to save our students & their families over $250,000 through scholarships.<http://www.beainstitute.org/scholarship/>
 This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties. We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.

[https://www.google-analytics.com/collect?v=1&t=event&ec=email&ea=open&cs=newsletter&cm=email&tid=UA%2D44321433%2D1&cid=082E169E3B21105707E7FA9C6484083F21C9C95F&cn=Ireland%20Summer%20Opportunity%20]