[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Student Symposium for School of Education Dean Search

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Tue Apr 5 16:56:47 EDT 2016

Dear Students,

Our School of Education is currently involved in a search for a new dean.  On Thursday, April 7, 2016, our final candidate, Dr. Alexander "Sasha" Sidorkin will be on campus for a day long interview, which includes a student symposium. The student symposium is an opportunity for you to ask questions of this candidate and to provide your important feedback to the search committee.

3:30 PM       4:20 PM       Student Symposium       9 Hanover Place (Room 433)

We urge you to attend the School of Education Student Symposium and hope to see you there. Light refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP with Shinelle Romeo-Walcott at Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu>.

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager, School of Education
LIU Brooklyn
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Room #401
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email - Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu>
Phone - 718.488.1055
Fax - 718. 488.3472