[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall Internship Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:34:17 EDT 2016

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a fall-spring internship, please see below.  Family and Children's Association is seeking student interns for their senior programs.
They are looking for a student to dedicate 21 hours weekly.

In Home Service for Elderly People      Long Island     Family and Children's Association               100 East Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
        Jinny Ferro     Staff Training and Development Coordinator      JFerro at familyandchildrens.org   516-746-0350 x4365      Email cover letter and resume.  Accepting fall 2016-spring 2017. Car required.  www.familyandchildrens.org
<http://www.familyandchildrens.org>

Please read the email below for more details on how to apply!

Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Phone 718.780.4087
Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]