[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Can We Talk About Sex? Event

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Mon Sep 14 12:12:55 EDT 2015

Program Title:
Can We Talk About Sex? The When, Where, Why, and How of Doing So With Our Clients -
Saturday, November 7, 2015
10AM – 4PM

Location: 312 W. 47th St., Ground Floor • New York City

Last Date to Register: October 30, 2015

Zalika

“If you’re not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you’re determined to learn, No one can stop you." - Anonymous

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor/Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu