[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Women's Film Series Begins Sept. 16th at the BDC!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:43:09 EDT 2015

Dear Students,

As the co-student campus representatives of the Society for the Psychology of Women (Division 35) of the American Psychological Association (APA) at Long Island University, we (Erin Wolfe and Maria Pietruszka) will invite you to participate in a variety of programming and will share interesting and relevant information about the psychology of women, girls and about gender and psychology occurring in our area. While more information about our planned programming for the year is forthcoming, we want to share information about a women's film series offered through the Bronx Documentary Center (BDC) this month. The films to be shown offer diverse representations of women which we believe may help our learning as counselors and educators in training for our clinical and educational work with diverse women and girls and notions of gender across cultural contexts.

The BDC is located at: 614 Courtlandt Avenue, Bronx, NY 10451, (718) 993-3512