[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Upcoming School of Education CUE Conference Registration!!!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:46:05 EDT 2015

Dear Students,

REGISTER NOW! Student registration is now open for the School of Education’s fall 2015 CUE Conference:

 2015 CUE Conference - LIU Student Rate<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/at-the-table-rethinking-inclusivity-and-social-justice-tickets-18465810737?discount=liustudent>

LIU Brooklyn’s School of Education is proud to present this year’s Center for Urban Educators (CUE) Conference,
 Saturday, November 7th from 9:30AM- 3:30PM.

The purpose for this annual conference is to bring together a community of educators, practitioners, counselors, and scholars committed to social justice and equity. This year, our conference, entitled At the Table: Rethinking Inclusivity and Social Justice will focus on what it really means to be inclusive in our respective disciplines, contexts and experiences.

Expert panelists will share their social justice work as well as their own experiences, struggles and lessons learned around what it means to truly include all voices at the table. We hope you can join us for this important and empowering day.

Amy Patraka Ginsberg, Ph.D.
Acting Dean, School of Education
Long Island University
9 Hanover Place, Room 409