[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Please RSVP- Program on Domestic Violence and the Legal System

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Oct 22 12:49:42 EDT 2015

Dear LIU School of Education Current Students and Alumni,

Issues of domestic violence impact various areas of our work with students, clients, families and across communities. The Marriage and Family Therapy Program is very glad to offer our program on "Domestic Violence and the Legal System" through Professor Shah’s Family Law on October 29 (6:30-8:20 pm) in room HS 121. As we prepare for the evening, it will be helpful for us to have a sense of those that intend to attend.

Please RSVP your intention to attend with our department secretary, Kathleen Prince at kathleen.prince at liu.edu<mailto:kathleen.prince at liu.edu>.

We look forward to a very rich and informative discussion. Please see the attached flyer for detail about the program speakers.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

President, Section One (Black Women)
Division 35 Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW)
American Psychological Association (APA)

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]