[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Upcoming Blood Drives!!!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Oct 20 16:19:27 EDT 2015

Happy Fall Students!

It’s that time again to help save another life. Each year, we have been able to meet and exceed our goals with the New York Blood Centers with your help.

We will be continuing our efforts to save lives through blood donations at our upcoming annual Blood Drives, scheduled for October 27th 28th  &  29th from 12noon – 6pm.