[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Holiday Schedule (Nov. 25 - 27)

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Wed Nov 25 11:51:22 EST 2015

A reminder….

Today (Wednesday, Nov. 25th) follows a Friday schedule. If you do not ordinarily have class(es) on a Friday, then you do not have class today.
Our offices are closed tomorrow and Friday, November 26th and 27th, and will re-open on Monday.

>From our School of Education family to yours – Happy Thanksgiving!

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager, School of Education
LIU Brooklyn
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Room #401
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email – Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu>
Phone – 718.488.1055
Fax – 718. 488.3472