[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Performance in FUN Space on Tue, Dec 1

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Mon Nov 23 13:50:11 EST 2015

Dear SOE Students,

We are excited to host Arts for All's annual touring production for kids from the FUN Program and our neighbors at Hanover Place Childcare Center on Tuesday, December 1st from 4:30 - 5:30 PM. We would be happy to have students join the audience, but would like to know in advance so we can arrange the space appropriately and try to make sure there is sufficient seating.

The performance will take place in the FUN space at the front of the third floor. Below is a description of the production and attached is a flyer for the performance.

Arts For All<http://www.arts-for-all.org/archives/2425> is thrilled to present “Voice Power<https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/the-2015-audience-project-tour/?utm_content=Your%20project%20changes%20have%20been%20approved%21&utm_campaign=project-approved&utm_source=email2.globalgiving.org&utm_medium=email>!” written & performed by Darian Dauchan, as our 2015 Audience Project Tour<https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/the-2015-audience-project-tour/?utm_content=Your%20project%20changes%20have%20been%20approved%21&utm_campaign=project-approved&utm_source=email2.globalgiving.org&utm_medium=email>. Poet/musician Darian Dauchan guides young audiences on a vocal odyssey through rhymes, beat-boxing, & acapella melodies in search of one of civilization’s most valued treasures – the power of the voice!

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Thanks!

Guin

--
Guin Ellsworth
Director, Family University (FUN) After School Program