[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Spring Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Nov 19 11:49:39 EST 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you interested in a spring 2016 placement, please see below:
I have just spoken with Ms. Persaud and she is setting up interviews ASAP

Developmental Disabilities

Bronx

Gateway Counseling Center

718-325-5021

4501 Furman Avenue, Bronx, NY 10407

Tina Persaud

tina.persaud at gccnyc.org

Email cover letter

Accepting spring 2016

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.