[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Spring Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:21:04 EST 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a spring practicum and willing to dedicate two days instead of the required one day weekly with the intent of remaining for your internship I (3 days weekly) over the summer and internship II (3 days weekly) during the fall, please see below:

Substance Abuse

Arms Acres, Inc

718-520-1513

80-02 Kew Gardens Road, STE 704
Kew Gardens, NY 11415

Richard Zwolinski, LMHC CASAC

Executive Director

RZwolinski at libertymgt.com

Email Contact Cover Letter and Resume

Accepting practicum student in the spring who can dedicate two days weekly and remain for internship I (summer) and internship II (fall)

Please be mindful that a background check and fingerprints are needed if you are accepted.

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.