[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Dissertation Recruitment Teachers College

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:38:34 EDT 2015

Dear Students,
My name is Tasha Prosper and I am a counseling psychology doctoral student at Teachers College, Columbia University, under the advisement of George Gushue PhD. I would like to invite you to participate in an online survey exploring racism and coping strategies for African Americans. Please feel free to forward to any list swerves or groups that would fit the outreach criteria.

To participate in this study, you must meet the following criteria:
1) Identify as Black/African American
2) Be at least 18 years old

If you would like to participate in my study, please click on the link below. You will be directed to the online survey that will take about 15-20 minutes to complete. Participants in the research study will have the option to enter a raffle for $75 gift card.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BCCWQ25

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BCCWQ25>
Sincerely, Tasha Prosper, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate,
Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology
Teachers College, Columbia University
This study has been approved by the Teachers College, Columbia University Institutional Review Board: Protocol 14-296 If you have any questions about the survey, you can contact me through email at: tp2160 at columbia.edu<mailto:tp2160 at columbia.edu>