[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Graduation update

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:18:30 EDT 2015

Dear Students, this email serves to reach out to students planning to participate in the May 2015 graduation ceremony. Specifically, those students who have applied for graduation and know that they will not complete all their program requirements for May but still plan to participate in the ceremony; please let us know ASAP.

There is a change to the ceremony this year and all students need to be accounted for. We will be calling the names of all graduates and we would like to have a final count for School of Education to ensure that all our students are recognized.

FYI: The next graduation degree conferral is September 2015. The deadline to apply for the September graduation is June 3rd, 2015. Students can apply online through their MYLIU or print out the form at the following link: http://liu.edu/Brooklyn/About/Offices/Registrar/Appl-Degree.

If you have any questions, do let me know.

Have a good day!

Zalika

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Zalika Taylor
Enrollment Services Counselor
School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>