[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Upcoming Webinar and Event

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:28:12 EDT 2015

Dear students,

Please see below for information on upcoming events that may be of interest to you:

Upcoming webinar on addressing health disparities among incarcerated and recently incarcerated populations: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b72489113dcc0d222801708ef&id=1d9788f476&e=0a4dcc6a8f

The training organization: http://aidsetc.org/

Also- the New York State Psychological Association is holding an event on culturally competent assessment on 3/22. Registration is for the full day (8-4pm) and includes breakfast, I think. Just $15 for students. One of the speakers is Patricio Romero, one of our adjunct professors.

http://www.nyspa.org/event/DCRE-03-22-15

Raven Maldonado-Brown, M.S., LMHC
Coordinator of Student Progression Services