[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] HAC & Interborough Developmental & Consultation Center Destigmatization Workshops

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Jun 19 16:45:53 EDT 2015

Greetings Friend and Supporter,

Hope today finds you well.

I would like to share some exciting news about our new campaign; Overcoming the Stigma and benefits of Counseling: A 3 part series (see attached for flyer)

Our first workshop will be held this Sunday, June 21st 6pm-8pm at Beraca Baptist Church, 9602 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11234 and we would love to have your support.

Please see attached for flyer. Please help us promote this on your social media so we can share this information with our community.

Thanks again for your service, looking forward to working with you on this campaign.

--
Lets Pursue Perfection!

Samuel M. Pierre
Executive Director
Haitian American Caucus
507 Flatbush Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718.705.8423 x200
347.930.7027-cell
www.hacus.org<http://www.hacus.org/>
a not-for-profit corporation

The HaitianAmerican Caucus is a grassroots movement of leading young Haitian professionals whose mission is to provide the Haitian Diaspora in New York City with access to information and resources that will foster self-development and success.
[cid:444B4C25-DC64-4659-B5A1-729E318533C2]
[cid:A8D1971C-E08B-450D-8C0D-FAD8D8777757]