[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC summer or fall practicum

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Jun 18 12:56:38 EDT 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a summer or fall practicum, with the intent of remaining at the same site for BOTH internships, please see below:
Sheltering Arms requires that students conduct the therapy sessions in the client's home around the Bronx area.

Children and Family Services

Sheltering Arms

718-401-5161

500 Bergen Ave
Bronx, NY 10455

Adiasha Richards, LMHC

Site Administrator/ Program Supervisor

arichards at shelteringarmsny.org

Email resume. Students will conduct in home counseling sessions in the Bronx

Accepting summer session II or fall practicum student looking to continue for both internship I & II semesters

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.