[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Your help i needed..."Regarding Social Media Research" at LIU Survey

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Tue Jun 16 12:15:47 EDT 2015

Dear Students,

My name is Tanupreet Suri, I am working on an independent research project with Dr. Wendi Williams. My project involves analyzing how college students utilize social networking sites for social justice causes and how that is having an affect on their development.

I am hoping to include current LIU students in the study and others who fit the criteria. I plan to do focus groups on social media usage of college students with the students.

Participant criteria: 18-24 year old, use social media websites and applications.

The focus group dates and time are the following:

Thursday, June 25th: 1:00pm-2:30pm, 5:30pm-7:00pm
Friday, June 26th: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm, 5:00pm-6:30pm

Each session is 90 minutes long and participation in only one section is required.

I am also attaching a copy of my recruitment flyer with this email.

Thank you so much!

Warmly,

Tanu S.