[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Announcement

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Mon Jun 15 11:07:08 EDT 2015

Dear students,

I am writing to announce that this Friday, June 19th will be my last day as Coordinator of Student Progression Services at the School of Education.  It has been wonderful getting to know you all during your journeys here and I wish you all the best as you prepare for your careers as future counselors!  In my absence, Dr. Williams will continue to manage any E-Portfolio related issues and know that you are always welcome to contact other members of our faculty, staff, and administration for any help you may need.

Thank you and take care,

Coordinator of Student Progression Services
9 Hanover Place, Room 431