[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] E-portfolios Review, Feedback and Resubmission

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:41:10 EDT 2015

Dear Counseling Students:

For those of you that have done so, congratulations on the successful completion of your e-portfolio. If you have any questions about whether or not your e-portfolio was fully submitted, now is the time to be in direct contact with me to verify that the faculty are able to access and review your work.

Below you will find a number important dates  regarding the e-portfolio review, feedback and resubmission (if necessary).

July 15  — Students will learn whether they have passed the e-portfolio or not.  Students that have not passed will meet with a faculty member to review their e-portfolio submission and arrange for resubmission.

August 30 – Resubmission of e-portfolios are due for final determination.

If you have any questions or concerns, please be in contact with me.

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

President, Section One (Black Women)
Division 35 Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW)
American Psychological Association (APA)

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>

<7513714C-B177-4042-B54B-3B0FD399F03B[21].png>