[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Fall 2015 Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Jul 8 11:09:45 EDT 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a fall internship I- spring internship II placement, please see below:
If you are a practicum student and would like to dedicate more time to this site, you may also try applying.

Children

Children Services/Therapeutic Pre-school

Upper Manhattan Mental Health Center

212-694-9200

1727 Amsterdam Avenue New York, NY 10031

Trudy Murray

tmurray at bowencsc.org

212-694-9200 X478

Call or Email Contact Provided

If Ms. Murray does not reply to the above email, you may also try the one below:

Trudy Murray <trmurrayny at gmail.com>

APPLY ASAP!!!

Best,
Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.