[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] The ABCs of XYZee*

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:46:29 EST 2015

Hello fellow LIU Students,

As Campus Representive of the Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW), Div. 35, APA, I will be hosting two interactive discussions about the meaning and importance of gender competence in the field of counseling. My Division 35 faculty mentor,  Dr. Williams will also participate in the discussion as we consider the importance of gender in our client’s and our  lives.

The event will be on Tuesday, February 10, Tuesday at 6:30 PM (LCEF Lounge). Please RSVP by emailing me at Lorraine.Gotham at my.liu.edu<mailto:Lorraine.Gotham at my.liu.edu>. Food and drinks will be served as well.

Hope to see you there,

Lorraine Gotham
Vice President, GSAC
Campus Representative, Div. 35, APA