[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] LIU and the NETS at Barclays Center

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Thu Jan 22 12:18:36 EST 2015

Dear Students:

Campus Life has started a partnership with the Nets called the Brooklyn Nets Player Assistant Program.  As part of this program we have a limited number free tickets for the following NETS games at the Barclays.  I am seeking your help in helping us get students to use all the tickets we get so that we can continue receiving free tickets.  Free Games for the Spring 2015 Semester are:

Nets vs. Trailblazers   Monday,  January 26, 2015

Nets vs. Warriors Monday, March 2, 2015

Nets vs. Lakers  Sunday, March 29, 2015

Please note also that we will be participating in the NETS College Night at the Barclays which is on Wednesday, March 4, 2015.  I have attached a flier concerning this event.

Please note that students must sign up with the ID's for each of these events and that a $5.00 deposit is necessary to ensure a spot for the game.  Deposits will be refunded on game night at the Barclays Center only during the first 30 minutes prior to the start of the game.

Best Regards,

Karlene Thompson M.A., M.S.
Director of Student Life and Leadership Development
Division of Campus Life
LIU Brooklyn
1 University Plaza,
Brooklyn, New York 11201