[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] REMINDER: Spring 2015 Registration is still happening!!!

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Fri Jan 9 12:59:29 EST 2015

Dear Students,

The Spring 2015 registration process is currently ongoing. If you have not yet registered for classes; the process can be completed online through your MYLIU account or in person at 9 Hanover Place. Directions are attached to help you with the online process.

Students, ready to complete Practicum, Internship I or Internship II must meet with Ms. Christina Scheinberg (christina.scheinberg at liu.edu<mailto:christina.scheinberg at liu.edu> or 718-780-4087) to provide appropriate paperwork for site placement before you can register for the attached course.

We encourage you to reach out immediately if you have any questions or concerns regarding specific courses or even what is next in your program sequence.

Please keep in mind that Classes begin January 20th, 2015 and you want to be ready to go for your first day without any issues. I will have regular scheduled hours all next week to assist you in the registration process.

My Office Hours are:
Mondays-Thursdays 10am-6pm
Fridays 9am-5pm

*NOTE:

  *   If you have INCs or an F, you will not be able to move forward until these issues are taken care. Therefore, if you fall within this category, you must come in to meet with me or your Program Coordinator in person before registering for classes.

  *   If you have any holds on your account: financial, health, academic, etc; you will not be able to register for classes. You MUST clear up the hold before you can proceed with the registration process online or in person.

  *   Keep in mind that being an active participant in your educational process means checking your LIU account, transcript and degree audit to make sure your information, grades, etc. are all correct.  This will give you time to fix things if need be in a timely manner.

Zalika

"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be."
-Maya Angelou

Zalika Taylor
Academic Advisor, School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>