[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Spring Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Dec 21 15:58:54 EST 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you looking for a spring placement, please see below:
Although they prefer Spanish speaking interns, they are open to non-Spanish speaking students who can dedicate time.
I strongly urge you to explore options with them!

Manhattan

Graham Windham Manhattan Mental Health Center

212-368-4100

274 West 145th Street New York, NY 10030

Elizabeth Martinez, LCSW-R or Erica Dills, MA, LMHC, CTRS

martinezel at graham-windham.org or DillsE at graham-windham.org

212-368-4100 X20

Email Contact Resume and Cover Letter

Classes/experience with trauma preferred. Prefers Spanish-speaking interns.

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.