[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Evaluations

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Dec 10 12:21:37 EST 2015

Dear Counseling Students,

I have sent the attached evaluation to your supervisors twice now.

If they have not received it, please ensure you get it to them in time for you to submit to your professors.

These evaluations should NOT be submitted to me, but to your professors directly.

After your professors review them, they will provide me them to file away should you need for future reference.

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]