[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Fall 2015 Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:36:14 EDT 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a Fall practicum or internship placement, please see below.

Ms. Bowens works for Heartshare Human Services and is seeking students to work within three residential facilities.

You may call or email Ms. Bowens ASAP to set up an appointment and explore this placement further:
(I encourage a phone call at this point since the semester is not too far away!)

Tracy Bowens
Email: trace.akin at gmail.com
Phone: 646-732-7584

Best,