[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Announcement

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:29:16 EDT 2015

Dear School of Education students and graduates,

I write to tell you that I am leaving my position as Dean of the School of Education at LIU, Brooklyn to take the position of Dean of the Graduate School of Education at Bank Street.  My work with you all has been a great pleasure for me. My experience here will always serve as a deep resource from which I can draw for what lies ahead.

I begin my work at Bank Street on September 1.  Dr. Amy Ginsberg will be assuming the role of Interim Dean, and Dr. Valerie Lava is assuming the role of Associate Dean.  We are so fortunate that Drs. Ginsberg and Lava have agreed to take on the leadership of the School of Education for the coming academic year.  You will find them well able to help you with all questions.  There will be a national search for a full replacement.

If for any reason you need to be in touch with me, my new e-mail address is:  ctraugh at bankstreet.edu<mailto:ctraugh at bankstreet.edu>.

My very best wishes,

Cecelia Traugh