[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Daycare in Park Slope seeking care providers

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott Shinelle.Romeo at liu.edu
Tue Aug 11 12:29:37 EDT 2015

Dear students,

Group Family Daycare located in Park Slope Brooklyn is seeking an infant/toddler care provider.  We run a small program serving 12 children at a time, who range in age from 6 months to 4 years old.  The majority of our population is between 6-20 months of age.

Duties include diaper changing, feeding, close supervision of free play and organized activities, assistant teaching, preparing materials for lessons, and cleaning.

Open 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday, closed weekends.

We seek future teachers, interested in working now with small children.  A qualified candidate is patient, flexible, and willing to learn.  You are coachable, teachable, reliable, a good listener, a keen observer.  You must be fit and able to monitor several children at once; small people who move quickly, with no sense of danger about their actions!

The work environment is pleasant.  We provide valuable service to families.  We shape young minds and spirits!  Our children are precious to us and we treat them well.  The atmosphere is sunny, warm, and bright.  Kids have many resources to help them learn and grow, including caregivers who are devoted to their well-being and development.

We have a progressive curriculum.  We follow the interests of each child.

If this sounds like your kind of situation, then please contact me further.  Please provide your resume and contact information, including your phone number.  I look forward to hearing from you!

--
Victoria Olson, Director
Kids Run Around Daycare

kids-run-around-daycare.com<http://kids-run-around-daycare.com/>
kidsrunaround at gmail.com<mailto:kidsrunaround at gmail.com>
(347) 384-2669 o
(917) 599-6602 c

This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties. We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.

Shinelle Romeo-Walcott, MHRM
Office Manager, School of Education
LIU Brooklyn
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Room #401
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email – Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu<mailto:Shinelle.Romeo at LIU.edu>
Phone – 718.488.1055
Fax – 718. 488.3472
[cid:3DABF536-BA3A-4FF5-808D-737900138A2E]

Please consider the environment before printing this email.[Description: cid:108461117 at 10082009-1DCB]