[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Fall 2015 Practicum or Internship Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:33:07 EDT 2015

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you who are looking for a practicum or internship for this fall, please see below:

Adult

Metroclub PROS

Brooklyn Community Services

718-310-5601

25 Chapel Street, 12FL Brooklyn, NY 11207

Amy Desautels

adesautels at wearebcs.org

Email Contact Resume and Cover Letter

Accepting practicum and internship students for fall 2015. Must be available Tue 4-5PM for supervision.

I recommend that you research Metroclub PROS before applying.

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]
This listserv is provided for informational purposes only. LIU is not responsible for the content of the linked site(s). Links to resources or to job postings on this listserv do not serve and should not be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation from The School of Education of LIU Brooklyn or any particular organization or entity. LIU assumes no liability for the materials supplied by third parties.

We welcome your feedback regarding the information you have obtained from the listserv.