[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Gender Competence Program

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:50:50 EDT 2015

Hello Fellow LIU Students,

As Campus Representative of the Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW), Div. 35, APA, I am hosting a second interactive discussion about gender competence and how it can impact our ability to counsel effectively. My Division 35 faculty mentor, Dr. Williams will be participating in the discussion as we consider the importance of gender for our client’s and our professional environments.

The event will be on Tuesday, April 28th, Tuesday at 6:30 PM (LCEF Lounge). Please RSVP by emailing me at Lorraine.Gotham at my.liu.edu<mailto:Lorraine.Gotham at my.liu.edu>. Food and drinks will be served as well!

Thanks!
--
Lorraine Gotham
Vice President, GSAC