[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Dissertation Study Request_Culture, Race, Perceived Discrimination and Mental Health

Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Wed Apr 8 10:26:23 EDT 2015

Dear Students,

My name is Olufunke R. Awosogba, and I am a doctoral candidate at The University of Texas at Austin under the supervision of Dr. Kevin Cokley.
I am recruiting Africans, African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans/West Indians to participate in my dissertation research study, which explores how cultural adaption, racial identity, and perceived discrimination impact mental health outcomes. The only requirements for participation is that you are identified racially as Black, currently live in the United States, and are least 18 years of age.
Participation is completely voluntary and you may withdraw at any time. It will take you about 20 minutes to complete this survey. At the end of the survey, participants can choose to enter their email address in a drawing for one of ten $10 Amazon gift codes.
Thank you so much for your time and support. Also, if you know other Africans, Afro-Caribbeans/West Indians, and African Americans that also qualify to participate in the study, please pass it along! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at oraresearchstudy at gmail.com<mailto:oraresearchstudy at gmail.com>
This study has received approval from The University of Texas at Austin Institutional Review Board (IRB #2015-01-0060).

****Click link to take survey ****
https://utaustined.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b94OyniJVemIeNL

Sincerely,
ORA