[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Spring 2015 Practicum

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:43:59 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

I wanted to reach out to those students who are looking for a spring practicum placement.

If you are ready to begin searching for a spring practicum placement please reach out to me ASAP.  This process can take some time, therefore, I want to ensure you have enough time to search for and land an appropriate placement.

In order to begin practicum this spring you must have already completed your introduction courses (615, 649, 652, and 654).
Additionally, you should also have completed or will concurrently take CSP 712.
If this course has not been completed ahead of time and you plan to take it while also enrolled in practicum, you must seek the permission of Dr. Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu<mailto:Wendi.Williams at liu.edu>

If you have any further questions about your course sequence and if you are ready to take practicum this spring, you can always check in with Zalika Taylor Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu<mailto:Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu>, Enrollment Services Counselor.

Best,

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]