[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Welcome Dr. Kiran Arora

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:47:00 EDT 2014

Dear students,

It is our pleasure to welcome Dr. Kiran Arora, a new faculty member with expertise in the area of Marriage and Family Therapy. Please see attached to learn more about Dr. Arora's background and interests. We are extremely proud to have her on faculty and encourage you to give her a warm welcome when you see her around and in class.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Co-Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

President, Section One (Black Women)
Division 35 Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW)
American Psychological Association (APA)

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]