[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] For MFT, MHC and ADV Certification Students -- Student Health Insurance Plan 2014/15

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:08:59 EDT 2014

Please see the message below re: health insurance.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Co-Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology

President, Section One (Black Women)
Division 35 Society for the Psychology of Women (SPW)
American Psychological Association (APA)

Department of Counseling and School Psychology
School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369; Fax: 718-246-6351
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>

[cid:9D5E6AAA-2383-41B5-8222-8BD3954D1CB8]

Dear All,

Good afternoon.

I am forwarding you this year's, 2014-15,  Student Health Insurance Plan (see attached). I am also sending hard-copies, interoffice, of the attached brochure to each Deans' office.
Please share the information with your chairpersons and directors so that they can post and share the information with our students.

Also, in order to keep you informed as to what our students have received regarding waiving coverage, I refer you to the email below.  The following email was sent by Student Financial Services to each student that is currently enrolled in a program which requires compulsory coverage.

It is important that all students wishing to waive the coverage do so by September 30, 2014.

Should you have any questions regarding the Student Health Insurance Plan you may email me or call me.

Thank you and best wishes for the coming semester.

Regards,

Spencer S. Simon
Director, Academic Workload
Office of Academic Affairs