[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] E-Portfolios Deadline Extension - Due October 15/Location for E-portfolio Orientation (Sept 17, 5-6 pm, LCEF Lounge)

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:48:17 EDT 2014

Dear Students,

I have decided to extend the E-portfolio submission deadline to October 15, 11:59 pm.  This process is to be a thoughtful presentation of your work and the anxiety and pressure I sense from student emails and in-person interactions suggest an extension could support better outcomes and presentation of your work.

Additionally, the E-Portfolio Orientation will be held Wednesday, September 17, 2014 from 5-6 pm.  Please review the materials provided in advance of our meeting and resolve any log in issues ASAP. We will meet in theLCEF Lounge located on the 3rd floor of 9 Hanover Place, beyond the classrooms.

Please be in touch with any questions, comments or concerns.

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Co-Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology
President, Section One (Black Women), Division 35, APA
Department of Counseling and School Psychology, School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369<tel:718-780-4369>; Fax: 718-246-6351<tel:718-246-6351>