[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] CORRECTION: APA - What do you know? What do you need to know?

Wendi Williams Wendi.Williams at liu.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:59:25 EDT 2014

Please see below a correction in time.

The Counseling Program strictly follows the use of APA formatting and style in the preparation of coursework. Considered a writing intensive program, we provide support by way of tutors and special programming to help students make the transition to a graduate program and elevated expectation for written expression. Please see attached our Program Policy on Student Writing.

I invite you to attend an APA Workshop, scheduled for Monday, September 15, 6:30-7 pm. We will meet on the 3rd Floor of 9 Hanover Place, in the LCEF Lounge. This workshop does occurring during Monday evening courses and thus you should be sure to check in with your professor that they are comfortable with you missing part of class to get this writing support.

Please RSVP your attendance with Maryann Louis ‎at maryann.louis at my.liu.edu].

wsw

Wendi S. Williams, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Coordinator, Counseling Programs
Co-Chair, Department of Counseling and School Psychology
President, Section One (Black Women), Division 35, APA
Department of Counseling and School Psychology, School of Education
Long Island University - Brooklyn
Office 9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Phone: 718-780-4369<tel:718-780-4369>; Fax: 718-246-6351<tel:718-246-6351>
Email: wendi.williams at liu.edu<mailto:wendi.williams at liu.edu>