[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Fall Internship Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:54:07 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Please see email below:  The Safe Foundation is looking for one internship position that would meet criteria for the MHC internship this fall and another administrative internship, which would not meet MHC internship criteria, but may be something a student is interested in for other gains.  Please email your cover letter and resume to Mr. Roy Tellis if you are interested: roy at thesafefoundation.org<mailto:asra at asrainc.org>

Greetings and Salutations esteemed colleagues,
The SAFE Foundation is pleased to announce that we are able to offer 2 more internships at our Brooklyn Outpatient center.
One position is for a clinical internship (MSW, MHC or CASAC) directly supervised by Kevin Barry Heaney (former Director of Smithers), who has joined us a Clinical Director.
One position is an administrative internship directly supervised by me.
As all of you have previously sent us interns in the past we would welcome the opportunity to work with one of your students again.
Sincerely,
Roy

[safe logo high resolution small]

Roy V. Tellis CASAC-G, CTC , RC,
Program Director - The Safe Foundation
PO Box 230060, Brooklyn, NY 11223
Tel: (866) 569-7233 ext 317  Fax: (718) 336-6815
WSite: www.thesafefoundation.org<http://www.thesafefoundation.org/>
Email: roy at thesafefoundation.org<mailto:asra at asrainc.org>