[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Spring 2015 Placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Wed Oct 29 11:24:10 EDT 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those of you looking for a placement this spring, please see below:

Substance Abuse

Tri Center Inc

212-268-8830

Various locations in Manhattan/Bronx/Brooklyn 1369 Broadway New York, NY 10018

Joe Gonzalez, LCSW

President, Founder & CEO

tricenter at msn.com

Email Cover Letter and Resume

Accepting Spring 2015

I advise you to research Tri Center before applying and to be mindful that it is a fast paced and high stress environment.  Mr. Gonzalez expects diligent note taking and extreme attention to detail when documenting.  Email me if you have further questions about Tri Center.

Good luck!

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]