[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC Spring internship placement

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:54:32 EST 2014

Dear Mental Health Counseling Students,

Those interns who are looking for a placement this spring please see below:

Dr. Spooner has connected with Community Links, an organization that provides those with mental health issues, a haven to connect with and utilize others as support.

Community Links and Dr. Spooner are looking for interns to create experiences of their own (arts, nutrition, etc...) and incorporate these experiences in their therapy (group and individual) with those clients seeking counseling and support.

Dr. Spooner also has a number of administrative responsibilities, particularly for those interested in African culture.  She is also more than willing to expose our students to various manuscripts she has been working on and the process of billing so that our students can educated themselves around the entire system should they be interested in starting their own organization/practice in the future.

Community Links has a number of locations in Brooklyn and Dr. Spooner would be able to provide more information about what location you would be working with.

Please email her with your cover letter and resume at: jrspooner at rcn.com<mailto:jrspooner at rcn.com>

Good luck!

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]