[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] MHC spring practicum or internship placement!

Christina Scheinberg Christina.Scheinberg at liu.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:30:10 EST 2014

Mental Health Counseling Students,

Dr. Panove informed me that she is interested in a student intern for the spring at Riker's Island, but she is not accepting cover letters and resumes until January.

I would suggest that you email her your cover letter and resume in early January (just after the new year) and inform her that you are interested in a placement beginning the third week of January.  Please emphasize this start time because Dr. Panove may not interview you until later if you don't specify this.

Again, do not reach out to her until the beginning of January, as she requests.

Queens

Riker's Island

16-06 Hazen Street East Elmhurst NY 11370

Dr. Elena Panove

epanove at health.nyc.gov<mailto:epanove at health.nyc.gov>

Email cover letter and resume

Apply beginning of January, specifying that you would like to start the 3rd week of January. Accepting spring 2015

Best of luck!

Fax 718. 488.3472
Office Hours: M:10-4, W: 10-6, TH: 11-4

[cid:5A453C5F-B119-4CE4-929E-4FF1F28E90D3]