[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] REMINDER: Spring 2015 Registration!!!
Zalika.Taylor at liu.edu
Mon Nov 10 11:48:24 EST 2014
The Spring 2015 registration process is currently underway. Registration can be completed online through your MYLIU account or in person at 9 Hanover Place.
The schedule of classes for Spring 2015 is available by clicking on the "Search for Classes" button on the top right of your MyLIU homepage or the following link: https://webapps.liu.edu/courseschedules/schedules.aspx?campus=B. Spring 2015 term begins January 20th.
*Note: Permission codes can be requested to help navigate the online registration process easier as long as you have met the prerequisites for the course(s) you are looking to register for.
Before you register:
* If you have INCs or an F for more than a semester; you will not be able to move forward until these issues are taken care. Therefore, if you fall within this category, you must come in to meet with me or your Program Coordinator in person before registering for classes.
* If you have any holds on your account: financial, health, academic, etc; you will not be able to register for classes. You MUST clear up the hold before you can proceed with the registration process online or in person.
* Keep in mind that being an active participant in your educational process means checking your LIU account, transcript and degree audit to make sure your information, grades, etc. are all correct. This will give you time to fix things if need be in a timely manner.
Things to Note:
* Also remember that registration is currently taking place for the NYS mandated workshops. Emails have been sent with the process and how to register. Please review your Program of Study to know what workshops are specific to your certification and/or graduation.
* The last day to Withdraw/Drop from Graduate courses is December 11th, 2014. A "W" stays on your transcript but no grade is computed for the course.
My Office Hours are:
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 10am-6pm
Wednesdays 10:30am- 6:30pm
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, course sequence or degree audit; do not hesitate to contact me or your Program Coordinator.
"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be."
Academic Advisor, School of Education
9 Hanover Place, Room 430
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Email: zalika.taylor at liu.edu<mailto:zalika.taylor at liu.edu>
Phone: (718) 488- 1381<tel:%28718%29%20488-%201381>
Fax: (718) 488- 3472<tel:%28718%29%20488-%203472>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Online Registration.pdf
Size: 2741499 bytes
Desc: Online Registration.pdf
Url : https://lists-1.liu.edu/pipermail/bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc/attachments/20141110/b31c1e90/attachment-0001.pdf
More information about the BKN-SCHOOL-OF-EDUCATION-CSP-MHC