[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Reminder: Fall 2014 Registration!

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Fri May 9 12:53:13 EDT 2014

Dear students,

This is a friendly reminder that Fall 2014 Registration is underway!  Please register online via your My LIU accounts.  I've attached both our tentative Fall 2014 schedule and online registration manual and if you need permission codes, please email me your course numbers/names and I will send over the appropriate codes.

*If you have any holds on your accounts (health form holds, academic review/limited matriculation/financial aid holds), you will NOT be able to register online and will need to contact me to schedule a time to register in person.