[Bkn-school-of-education-csp-mhc] Research Request

Raven Maldonado Raven.Maldonado at liu.edu
Wed May 7 09:55:41 EDT 2014

Dear students,

Please see the research request below:

Greetings,

My name is Curtesia Plunkett and I am a Counseling Psychology Doctoral student at the University of Oklahoma. I am contacting you to request your participation in my study titled “How Needing You Changes Me: The Influence of Romantic Relationship Interconnectedness After a Break-up on Self-Concept among African-American Women”.

If you would like to participate in this study, you will be asked to sign an electronic informed consent, to complete a short demographic questionnaire, and five (5) measures. This study will take approximately 10 to 25 minutes of your time. You will also have the option of entering into a drawing to win (1) of (2) $25 Visa Gift cards.

If you are a female who is at least 18 years of age, African-American or African descent, and have experienced, within the past 3 years, the breakup of a committed romantic relationship that lasted at least 1 year, you are encouraged to participate. Participation in this study is completely voluntary and data collected from this study will remain anonymous.

If you would like to participate in this study, please visit the following website:
https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bQkkUSnx0F2vzSd

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me at (405) 532-5165 or curtesia.d.plunkett-1 at ou.edu<mailto:curtesia.d.plunkett-1 at ou.edu>. You can also contact my faculty advisor Dr. Denise Beesley at (405) 325-2914 or dbeesley at ou.edu<mailto:dbeesley at ou.edu>.

Your time & participation are greatly appreciated & valued!

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution.

--
Respectfully,
Curtesia Plunkett, M.S., BHRS